- It looks like tree structure, the end node is called leaf.
- All the node has uniform interface, thus they can be used/called via uniform operation/data structure
- This is using another class to encapsulate the class to be accessed. Thus the caller will see/use the same interface regardless on how the class to be assessed being implemented.
- This is acting as a middle man to handle the client requests and sever response.
- This is using an interface to reduce the complexity.
- It packages the objects and methods
- This is for dynamically to add new responsibility / variation on the methods
- It will hold the base class pointer, and the real implementation on the child class or actual object.
- This is acting like multi-purpose adapter.
- It serves for multi-platform.
- It handles the pool of resources that are shared by the clients.
- Private Class Data
- This is to put the private and readonly data into a class, and being initialized by construtor.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Design Pattern : structural
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment